Sunday, December 8, 2013
Saturday, December 7, 2013
I said to the sun, ‘Tell me about the big bang.’ The sun said, ‘it hurts to become.’
Andrea Gibson (via thatkindofwoman)
Friday, December 6, 2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
"I lost my leather gloves and they’re my chi. I’m heartbroken. But that said, I wish I wasn’t so attached to material objects, you know?"
R.I.P. fave weasley sweater that disappeared that time I was at the soup kitchen. I wish it didn’t still hurt.